Contact Us Today!

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)


    Your Message

    To view current employment opportunities, click here.

    About Lad Irrigation


    Lad Irrigation Company started in 1957 as a three-person pump installation and service company; it was incorporated in 1967.  In over 60 years, the company has grown from its Moses Lake headquarters to include seven branches throughout the Columbia Basin and Yakima Valley.  Lad Irrigation currently serves Eastern Washington with over 70 employees.

    Lad Irrigation is employee-owned: in January 1995, founders and owners Arlie and Aurora Updegrave sold 51% of the company to the employees by way of an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).  In April 2007, the employees purchased the remaining 49% of the company.

    Lad Irrigation Company has recently expanded to serve all of Eastern Washington.  The company opened a parts store at Royal City in 2018; then in 2019 acquired two additional full-service stores--Pasco and Sunnyside--and a parts store at Basin City.


    We are focused on improving irrigation, through improvements in the efficient use of water and energy. We believe irrigation is essential to sustaining and enhancing the standard of living of a growing world population.  Water is becoming an increasingly precious commodity, and conservation efforts must rise to meet increasing demand.  Doing more with less water will be an ever-greater challenge, and Lad Irrigation has the product line and expertise to meet it head-on.

    Company Vision

    We are committed to excellent customer service and building long-term relationships, while promoting a workplace that encourages excellence, knowledge, integrity, and innovation in our employees. From strategic locations, we will provide our clientele superior, efficient, and affordable solutions for their irrigation and pumping needs.

    Each of of our water system designs are unique to the needs of the customer and the land it serves.  We understand the importance of your investment, and our success depends on your satisfaction.

    Contact us today for help with your pump and irrigation needs. You will be glad you did!

    Moses Lake Store & Corporate Headquarters
    1030 East Broadway
    Moses Lake, WA 98837

    (509) 765-8864 Phone
    (509) 765-6618 Fax

    Othello Store
    1925 Industrial Lane
    Othello, WA 99344

    (509) 488-5264 Phone
    (509) 488-1080 Fax

    George Store
    16762 Baseline Road West
    Quincy, WA 98848

    (509) 785-8864 Phone
    (509) 785-7515 Fax

    Royal City Store
    13562 Road "E" SW
    Royal City, WA  99357

    (509) 331-5032 Phone

    Pasco Store
    4225 N. Capitol Ave.
    Pasco, WA  99301

    509-547-1623 Phone

    Sunnyside Store
    540 Midvale Rd.
    Sunnyside, WA  98944

    509-837-9008 Phone

    Basin City Store
    7000 Rd. 170
    Basin City, WA  99343

    509-269-4725 Phone